All members go into a draw at the end of February for one of six copies of the new ISME Routledge books.
If you plan to renew, then now is the time so you can be in the draw.
Plus the website for the 34th ISME World Conference in Helsinki will be launched at the end of February. The website will announce the theme.
Call for papers will open in May. Only ISME members can submit papers or attend the conference
Now is the time to renew!
This is how to renew:
Grab your credit card and follow these instructions:
- Look for the cream tab on the right hand edge of this screen. The one that says Log in or Join us
- Fill in your username and password. Note: your username is NOT your email address
- Forgotten your username and/or password? Click on the forgot password link and go to the email address where we sent your newsletters. There will be an email to tell you what your user name is and with instructions to reset your password. Email not arrived? Check your spam box!
- Once you've logged in: click on the cream tab again and click on View your feed
- Scroll down to the yellow tiles. You want the first one: Membership and contact details. Click on Renew
- Grab your credit card and follow the instructions. It will take you to PayPal to pay