Revista Internacional de Educacion Musical is the official Spanish language journal of the International Society for Music Education.
Revista Internacional de Educación invites music educators and researchers to submit papers for publication. In addition to research reports, articles on epistemological and methodological issues, book reviews, and reviews of conferences or seminars are accepted, including critical analyses of the presentations and debates that have taken place.
RIEM is a publication of ISME. Produced and distributed by Sage.
The editor is José Luis Aróstegui Plaza, Universidad de Granada, Spain. The deputy editor is Rosa Serrano Pastor, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain,
The editorial committee is:
- Rolando Ángel-Alvarado (Public University of Navarre, Spain)
- Leonardo Borne (Federal University of Ceará, Brazil)
- Alberto Cabedo (University Jaume I, Spain)
- Raúl Capistrán (Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, Mexico)
- Óscar Casanova (Zaragoza University, Spain)
- Susana Sarfson (Zaragoza University, Spain)
- Giuseppe Sellari (University of Rome-Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Mónica María Tobo (Pedagogic and Technologic University of Colombia)
- Ana Mercedes Vernia (University Jaume I, Spain)
To access issues from 2013 to 2017 and to submit a paper go to the old website here.