Council of Professional Associations
The Council of Professional Associations is a partnership open to any professional organisation representing music education and/or music educators in their country or region. Benefits include:
- Mutual promotion of activities and campaigns
- Access to mutual networks for projects and/or future world conferences
- Strengthening global collaboration
- Including information in each other's communications including in delegate packs at the world conferences
- Opportunity to propose a volume in the partnership strand of the ISME/Routledge book series
- Featured on the ISME website as an ISME partner and use of a dedicated logo designating this partnership
- Providing one representative to the Council of Professional Associations
- A printed copy of each of the four issues per annum of IJME and access to the online version
To apply to become a professional association partner, download the application below.
Note: Members of the Council of Professional Associations do not have voting rights at ISME. To qualify to vote you must be an individual member.