Book reviews are by members for members. They feature books that members have found useful and believe should be shared for the benefit of other members
If you are interested in submitting a review for a book, please download the guidelines below. Please note that physical books or e-books are not accepted. The submission must be a book review.
The requirement is that the book must be relevant to the world of music education and part of the submission process is to indicate which ISME Commission(s) or Forum the book review is most relevant to.
The Commissions are:
- Research Commission
- Community Music Activity Commission (CMA)
- Early Childhood Music Education Commission (ECME)
- Education of the Professional Musician Commission (CEPROM)
- Commission on Policy: Culture, Education and Media
- Music in Schools and Teacher Education Commission (MISTEC)
- Music in Special Education and Music Therapy Commission
The Forum is:
- ISME Forum for Instrumental and Vocal Teaching
Any questions can be directed to the Chair of the Publications Committee.