Structural guidelines for all standing committees
(Policy approved by the ISME Board July 2004, with amendments July 2007)
- Standing committees will contain a minimum of four members;
- Terms of membership are for rotating, four-year terms, renewable once;
- Members will be appointed by the incoming President on approval of the Board;
- One member (at least) is a member of the ISME Board;
- If possible, committees may hold formal meetings at every World Conference meeting
- In the case of a vacancy, the ISME President will appoint someone to fill the unexpired term, without prejudice for reappointment.