ISME World Conference 2010: Time-tables
- All those who have registered prior to arriving in Beijing will be able to pick up their Conference Bags and badges as follows:
- Chinese delegates: Saturday 31 July from 1.00 pm - 8.00pm
- International delegates: Sunday 1 August from 9am - 4.30pm
- NOTE: Those international delegates who have not registered online by 25th July may not be able to attend the Opening due to catering and space limitations.
- Opening Ceremony will be on Sunday evening, 1 August 2010;
For international delegates, and others by invitation only.
- 5.00pm Reception
- 7.00pm Opening Ceremony followed by Opening Concert
- General Sessions start on Monday 2 August at 8.30 am;
- Closing Ceremony will be on Friday 6 August from 3.30-5 pm.
Registrations will take place at the: CNCC (China National Convention Centre)Olympic Green. See: http://www.isme.org/2010/venues.html
Conference timetable (version: 19 July 2010)Timetable (19 July 2010)
A typical day (Preliminary, subject to change)
|08:30-9:30||Papers, Workshops, Demonstrations, Symposia|
|10:00-11:30||Plenary Session (Keynote presentations)|
|11:45-12:45||Papers, Workshops, Demonstrations, Symposia|
|13:00-14:00||Lunch Concerts, Meetings|
|14:15-15:45||Papers, Demonstrations, Workshops, Symposia|
|16:00-17:30||Papers, Demonstrations, Workshops, Symposia|
Preliminary Presenter time-tables (subject to change)
More information is available on the dedicated 'Presenters' page.